10.29.2009

Even in the rain!

Driving through the downpour at my house had me worried about whether this little sweetie would be able to hold it together for her pictures, but she amazed me! I don't even think she noticed the rain - what a trooper!

She did, however, request MANY "nack" breaks! This is the adorable face she kept making when she told us she needed another snack. It made me laugh so hard that I kept losing my focus! What a little comedian!




I'm so sorry these took me so long to get up, I'm trying to catch up on a lot of things. The rest should be ready tomorrow!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones