10.20.2009

The "H" Family

This adorable family, though a little sad the flag was missing from the barn, was so fun! I made them carry a huge chair all around the barn and we didn't even end up using it. I really like to make my clients work for their pictures, I guess!


Little "C" makes me laugh every time I see him! Just looking at this grin of his - you know he's got an awesome sense of humor!







Check out that jump! That curb was at least 4 or 5 inches!

Was this his normal "happy" smile, or is this the way he sees me behind the camera? I swear I've seen this smile before . . . . . somewhere . . . . . hmmmmm . . . . Oh! That's right! In the mirror! Is it very bad to be an absolute and complete spaz all the time? Because I am. It's probably not good for me to be like that all the time, but isn't this guy the CUTEST EVER?!?!

1 comments:

Robyn October 21, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

Great pictures, even without the flag, but it really would've been cool with it! Oh well...
I love your pictures!

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones