10.12.2009

A tea party with endless sprite!

This adorable little 3 year old is definitely the apple of her parent's eyes, but how could she not be with those amazing eyes?!? When she said that she really needed some sprite I was so willing to run home to grab her some. The sprite was the perfect ingredient for her tea party!



See how happy sprite makes little girls? Just don't let her know that it was really 7-up I tricked her with! I'm so dang sneaky!
I could tell that her mom is her best friend!

I've heard it can be a tough habit to break, but it's so cute!
Thanks for making the drive up to see me! Hopefully, I'll see you guys more often!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones