10.28.2009

Oh , crap!


Doesn't it always seem like winter comes before we're really ready?!? I know I have a huge "get done before winter hits" list! Like maybe that monstrous pile of bark sitting on my driveway that is now under at least 5 inches of snow! Doesn't the weather understand that there are still a LOT of family sessions booked that need nice, warm, colorful weather?!?! What's the problem, here?!?

Anyway, I came across these pictures from my sister's gorgeous wedding that made me feel so lovely and warm. I wanted to share a little warmth with everyone - so I hope you like them! It's always so fun to find pictures you totally love that you forgot about!
I'm also not ashamed to admit that I love roses. I know that roses are a little "out" but they are so gorgeous, fancy, soft, fragrant and don't get me started on all the lovely layers!!!!! Daisies are still my #1, but roses are a classic! Stay warm -- here comes winter, right?

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones