10.12.2009

He gets cuter every time!

I now know the smiliest (is that really a word?) baby in the world! It was almost impossible to get a few pictures of him NOT looking at the camera and smiling! I can't believe he's already a year old!!! The time goes by so fast and it's such a great thing to get to know these families so well from taking pictures every 6 months or so!








J- every picture is in color, but I wanted to show you a few fun options forr some of the pics. Give me another day to get the rest of your pictures up for proofing. Thanks so much - it was great seeing you again!!!

2 comments:

Blake and Jessica October 12, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

I wish you were here next to me looking at these pictures because I am tearing up in absolute wonderment how amazing they look. You completely captured his personality and even though he was smiling a lot he has different smiles and mischievious looks and you were able to get many of these faces. I feel like there is no amount of money to compensate you for these beautiful pictures. Memories and remembering my little boy is priceless. Thank you!

Jenny Esterbrook Photography October 13, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

These are so cute!!! I want to take this little guy home with me, great job McKenz!! P.S., thank you so much for all your help, I've been meaning to write you back and I still plan on it!

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones