1.17.2010

2010 Revisions

So, life with 4 kids is nuts. I noticed this last year that sleeping was taking a backseat to everything else, so I am going to be booking only 2 sessions a week. I swear I've tried to stick to that before, but I just hate telling people, "no". HOWEVER, this time I'm going to follow through!!!!! I know I'll be a better mom, wife, dinner-maker, yard-designer, house-cleaner-upper, and a better healthy-sleeper if I can keep the sessions to a more manageable amount.

So, if you're planning on getting some pictures done, plan on booking it about 2 months in advance. The spring gets really busy, so the earlier, the better. After how cold it's been lately, I'm just dying to start shooting in nice, warm weather!!!!

Since a blog post isn't complete without at least a couple pictures, here's one to get you thinking about spring!!

and of course I needed to post one of my little darling!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones