1.14.2010

NEW!!! Wallet templates!


I've been so behind in getting all my "fun stuff" posted, but I'm trying to get caught up now. These are wallet borders. I was going to offer them to mainly just all the seniors, but then, I was thinking these would look great for all kinds of sessions! How much fun is it to put an insanely adorable border on all those wallets?!?! It makes regular wallets look so DULL!





8 wallets come on a sheet. Please let me know if you have any questions!!
BTW . . . . I'm using the most fabulous girl as my "example" - she's amazing and I just love her!!! Thanks, C!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones