1.24.2010

I love senior pictures!


Wow! There were way too many pictures I wanted to post, but I'm thinking 9 will be enough of a "sneak peak"! "J" was so much fun to take pictures of. I swear I didn't see her roll her eyes at any of my crazy ideas - so fun!




She has the most beautiful eyes! I'm going crazy over these pics!

So, even though I thoroughly embarrassed myself by falling down a huge hole under the snow and into the foundation of the abandoned house we were at and almost broke my shin on the stupid concrete (yes - there's a HUGE bruise! What I wouldn't do to get the pictures I want!), and even though I was out of control with my "suggestions" (you know what I'm talking about, J!), I have to say that this has been one of my favorite senior sessions! Thanks for having me do them - I hope you like them!!!

1 comments:

Jenny Esterbrook Photography January 26, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

I'm in love with her eyes too!! These are great McKenzie, I LOVE the colors!! P.S., love the new site!! so exciting!

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones