1.07.2010

Little "W"

This little stud is so very much in love with his mom! My jokes and games were nothing compared to hers!


Okay, he smiled at me, too. What a cute little guy!

When introducing candy into the pictures, it makes sense to remove clothing also!

Every 1 year old needs professional "cake" pictures, but I've never seen a kid actually swim in the cake. Wet wipes just weren't going to cut it for the mess this guy made - so he got to rinse off in my tub! I've now offering full-service baby sessions here! ; )


What a cute little guy! It was such a fun session!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones