1.07.2010

The "K" Family

Luck was with us for this family shoot. It was supposed to snow, but instead - it was fabulous!!
Check out her eyes. I swear I didn't do any color-changing! Isn't she gorgeous?!?







That was supposed to be a kiss.
Honestly, this little guy wins "happiest baby"! I swear all it took was a little eye contact, and he was grinning from ear to ear. Have I mentioned that I love my job?!?


I love rusty, old, useless water tanks. I want 5 of them in my yard to take pictures by every single day.
I noticed this sign after the session, and I realize now how delicious fudge can be. I've never been a huge fan, but this Christmas I made 4 batches of the "symphony toffee/almond fudge" and I can seriously admit to eating probably an entire batch myself before the holidays were over. I had to talk myself out of the temptation (because you can get as many free samples as you want at shops like this, and it doesn't count as cheating your diet if you don't actually buy any, right?). So, instead of sampling some, I took a picture. Not quite as indulgently-satisfying, though.

3 comments:

Alysha January 7, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

Gorgeous Pictures Kenz! I love the color, poses, background, people, everything. Ethan's little family pic in front of the water tower is my favorite.

Shannon Abbott January 8, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

They are amazing pictures!! Thank you so much for doing a wonderful job!

Mike Kingsley January 9, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

yeah thanks for taking pictures of us!

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones