6.04.2010

The "L" Family

This family has been so patient!!! There's been a lot going on in my life lately and I've gotten a tiny bit behind, but at least we got some fabulous images for this family!





He was trying so hard in some of the pictures to be as tall as his big sister!
He's such a little biker-stud!
I really want someone to take a picture of me and Chloe like this. It's my favorite mom/daughter pose!



We even had the kids race! Anyway, the rest of the pics will be up tomorrow, G! Thanks for being so patient!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones