6.16.2010

Sweet little "B"

This little darling almost couldn't stop running! It was so funny trying to chase her down and to try to get her to look at me! She was really so happy and cute, and I was quite impressed with how fast she got around in all the tall grass ( well . . . . there were a few falls!).




I loved the toes in this picture!


She did so great! It was so fun to see her again, and thank you for being so patient with me in getting these posted, I'll get the rest up tomorrow!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones