6.16.2010

The "T" Family

Have I ever mentioned that I love the orchards? I would really love nothing more than to live in a tiny little house with an enormous, gorgeous orchard in the backyard! I swear I would have picnics in it for lunch every day.

Okay, back to reality, these little girls were so adorable!!! I think it's so funny trying to get toddler's to hold still for just a few minutes - because it's pretty close to impossible once they figure out how to walk/run!











We got so many pictures!!!! I'll try to get the rest posted tomorrow! Thanks, J and M!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones