6.22.2010

My little stinker can cause a few problems . . .


Well, my little guy, Jake, stuck a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or something in my beloved computer's disc drive. That has caused some big problems with burning everyone's files! So, I'm forced to surrender it to the MacDocs for a day or two. So, if you're looking for me, just give me a call at home - 801-829-4252. Hopefully things will be up and running again by the end of this week!!

Thanks, everyone!!!

Also, I'm cutting back a little on the amount of sessions I can take. So, if you're thinking of booking something this summer, email me @ mckenziehansenphotography@yahoo.com.
I've still got 3 appointments available in July and 2 in August - so hurry and get your time booked before the spots are gone!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones