6.16.2010

The "N" Family

Okay, let me just start by saying that this little guy's eyes have sucked me in. They are so gorgeous, and I think he opened his eyes as big as he could for just about every picture I took of him. What a great and cooperative little stud!








Some pictures I have to post because I think they're kind of funny! There's nothing like a hug from a two-year-old sibling!






Little Miss Diva was absolutely divine for her pictures! We got so many, and like zero complaints!



Did I mention his eyes?!?!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones