11.06.2009

Almost All-Encompassing preview post!


Okay, I went out of town for only 3 days, but it is crazy how things pile up! So this is a huge post to save on time in order to give me a couple of extra minutes to finish up the rest of your pictures. They should all be ready to view in the next day or two -- so check back a little later!

This little gorgeous girl HATED having her brothers hold her - so we got a lot of suspicious looks from her this day. She just knew I was going to try to trick her into her brother's arms!

But aren't her brothers adorable? They just love her like crazy!





NEXT FAMILY:



I just love little boy's silly faces!!!! These are posted to give you a laugh at how cute little kids can be!


The leaves in their yard were just begging to be played in!

He's really a GAP model, I swear!


It was a very heavy pumpkin!

NEXT SESSION:

These two are brothers, and they are the cutest I've ever seen!


He's graduating, too! Congratulations!


This is the face I kept getting when I'd ask him to show me his "smile" -- so I learned my lesson after a few of these adorable, squinty-eyed smiles!

I've also got a ton of these two dancing on the sidewalk that I'll need to choose from to post! They were so funny!


NEXT SESSION:

Here are your special VINTAGE examples! I hope you like them!






0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones