11.14.2009

Christmas Cards!

Okay, so I have a million different options for cards, but these are my new favorites. They're so great because you can create double-sided and tri-fold cards since they all coordinate! They come printed on pearl paper as a 5x5. You can customize how many you put together and what you want them to say. They are sold in sets of 25 and come with envelopes. Pricing for these starts at $2 per card.

Please email me if you have any questions! mckenziehansenphotography@yahoo.com






Please try to get me your order by Thanksgiving so I can get you the cards quickly!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones