11.24.2009

Brooke & Jace

I think I'm a spaz. Seriously. I probably need to seek counseling. When it's REALLY cold outside - it gets even worse, and for that, I apologize. It was really cold for this session, but Brooke and Jace played it off fabulously! Brooke was laughing her head off in more than half of the pics!
But . . . . we did get quite a few "so in love" moments, too!
I didn't have them sign any waivers, but probably should have. If there's a cool bike around, and I can get permission, you will be riding it. So, Brooke closed her eyes and smiled for me! Thanks, Brooke! And, Jace, I'm impressed - that was an ENORMOUS bike!







Thanks so much for letting me take your pictures! The rest should be ready for you before Thanksgiving.

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones