11.10.2009

The "R" Family

This family is so great because I'm thinking I talked the dad into building me a barn just like his as trade for these pictures! Yeah, . . . . . . . . . . . . . I wish! Anyway, they were so funny and so easy-going I had to remind myself that I was working! Usually, getting a large family picture done is enough to send half of the group over the edge with stress, but I sensed NONE of that with these guys! I was definitely impressed ....... good job, guys!
5 daughters!
He built the barn. No joke. With hammers and nails -- unbelievable! I really want one . . . . . for my studio!
It was getting REALLY cold by this point and these guys pulled through it with flying colors . . .
almost! This little guy was a little bit mad at me for making him stay outside in the cold. It made no sense, and he thought I was picking on him! Oh, well -- he's still got a really cute pout!







Thanks so much for being so fun and for being so patient waiting to see your pictures! They should be up tomorrow!

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones