11.14.2009

The "P" Boys!

I was just amazed! One minute the weather was warm-ish and the next thing I know, it dropped like 30 degrees! These two little boys were shivering -- I felt so bad and I tried my best to get them in the sun, but to my astonishment, they smiled for me like their purple-icicle fingers and chattering teeth weren't even relevant!
This is what cute little, "K" did when we were playing "peek-a-boo!" He was so funny!



Boys and their trucks -- a winning combination!




It was quite a kiss! I just can't get enough of 3-year-old kisses these days!

1 comments:

Unknown November 16, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

I love these pics of my boys! I am so excited to see the rest! You did an amazing job. My mom and I loved how easy going you were with the kids, no matter how much they screamed and ran away. I can't wait until next Spring to get our family portraits done with you!

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones