11.12.2009

The "P" Family

So, this was one of my very best friends from high school and I was so excited to get to see her again and take pictures for them!!!
The kids all behaved so perfectly! I was very impressed! I really don't think I heard a single complaint out of any of them even when they were waiting for their turns!

Look how much fun Grandma and Grandpa are!

They let their balloons go -- it was so fun!


Little boys can play with old stroller, too - don't judge, my little Jake loves this stroller, also!

This tiny peanut sat up like a champ!!


Little Miss Gorgeous was so helpful for her pcitures! I asked her to kiss her little brother, and she really laid one on him!
Then I asked her to show me her "supermodel" pose, and she hit it right on the mark!

I took pictures of the two oldest kids in this group like 8 years ago when I was just starting out, and there was this one picture of them that I still have in my "favorite pictures ever taken" category! I can't believe how fast the years are flying by!


Thanks for letting me take your pictures! It was so great to see you!

5 comments:

Alysha November 12, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

Kenzie, I can't even come up with the right word. I am so beyond thrilled with how these pictures turned out. They are so beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Also, I can't wait to get some new pictures up on my wall. Thank you so much!! You are the greatest.

Amy at Ameroonie Designs November 12, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

McKenzie, you were so much fun to work with! Thank you for being so patient with all 17 kiddos. It's a handful, believe me. You did such a great job and the pics are gorgeous. Thanks again

Karen November 12, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Beautiful! I can't wait to see more!

Jenny Esterbrook Photography November 16, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

These are super Fab, McKenz!! (As always, :) )

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones