10.22.2010

The Ball Family

Holy cow! These kids were so cute, and they were SO great with their little brother!

Just a year ago I was shooting this little guy's newborn pictures, but it really feels like just a few months ago! Does that mean I'm getting old? When the years start FLYING by, I think that's a sign that you're old. Darn it!





Little boys and old trucks just go so well together!





Happy Birthday, little "B"!



Happy Baptism, sweet "C"! You look gorgeous in your white dress!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones