10.28.2010

The Nye Family


So, this family hasn't had family pictures taken for YEARS -- it was definitely time, and everyone did so well (even in the QUICKLY fading light!). I need to say something about these cute kids. They were so good! I have no idea how parents do that -- my kids are so all over the place, and I consider myself successful if I can make it home from an outing with all of them alive and still with me!








His grandpa restores old cars -- so we had our pick, and J really loved driving this one!

I love pictures where the kids just have their arms around each other and everyone's happy all at the same time!
Thanks, guys! It was fun! The rest of the pics will be ready in another day or two!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones