10.26.2010

"L" Senior Picutres . . . . already?!?!?!

So, I know that time is flying by, but REALLY?!?! When we moved up here almost 5 years ago, "L" was so young, and was one of our most favorite babysitters, but now she's graduating from high school?!?! No wonder she's always too busy to babysit for me these days!!!



Okay, I have to mention how good she was in front of the camera -- just nice and calm and natural. It was so great!!








Thanks, "L"! It was fun driving you all over town for our session! The rest of the pics will be up in a day or two!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones