10.12.2010

The Saunders Family

I just love this family! I feel a little bad about making them all get up and ready pretty early in the morning, but the weather was just so great, and the oldest lives far, far away at college - so the timing was perfect!
Sometimes I do poses for my own amusement . . .


The funky guy in front is my little Sam's best bud -- they have very similar personalities! My husband once asked him why he was so cool, and his reply was that he, "stays up late and sometimes watches rated 'R' movies." Of, course! (By the way, he totally doesn't watch rated 'R' movies!)

Thanks, guys! It was fun!

1 comments:

Aimee Ferrin October 12, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

Beautiful, love the clothing colors!

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones