10.14.2010

The Tolbert Family

I can't even express how much I appreciate all of my beautiful clients that make the enormous drive up from Salt Lake to see me! This is one of those awesome families that I just love. I get to see them every year, and it makes it so fun to see how much the kids grow in just one year!!! So, "Thank you!!" to all of you who have made the drive to see me, I truly love to see you and it makes my life easier to do some of the sessions close to home up here!!!!

This family has been so patient, but it's time to show them their pictures -- I hope you like them!




Okay . . . one thing about this adorable little girl . . . . last year, she REALLY didn't want to do any pictures. The timing was just all wrong for her, but this year, she had the most fabulous poses lined up for me -- most of which I didn't even need to ask her to do! I just went with it, and we got some GREAT shots that make me laugh every time I see them!



I just LOVE hot pink unders!!!






One more fun thing about this session -- this little sweetie had just taken her very first steps just days before this session! It's so fabulous to be able to get those shots of her taking a bunch of steps!!! Thanks, you guys! I'll have the rest of the session posted to proofing in a day or two!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones