10.19.2010

The Gunnell Family

Okay, 10 years ago, I lived in the greatest little neighborhood in the middle of Salt Lake, and this awesome family lived just one street over. Their daughter was our first (and for a long time, our ONLY) babysitter! It was a much smaller family back then, but look at them now! It's crazy how much a family can grow in just a few years!!! Okay . . . . this might also be coming from the twins that are coming to our family VERY soon, and I might also be getting a little nervous for how big our family will instantly feel, but that's a therapy-post for another day.
This cabin was so fun to shoot in front of -- it was so perfect!

I had to show off this little guy's eyes! Aren't they just to die for?!?!


I don't think this sweet little baby woke up the whole time! What an absolute angel!










Thanks for being so patient with me, guys! It was great to see everyone again!!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones