10.07.2010

The "S" Family

I love the fall! It's crazy how the weather can change, though! At least this family got some great weather before the storms hit!


Isn't she the most gorgeous dancer ever?!?! She was DYING to put on all of the princess stuff throughout the whole session --it was really cute!








Okay, the "french fry" holes are an absolute classic! Everyone needs to get their pictures taken when their teeth are missing!








Thanks so much for having me do your pictures, and thanks for driving up so far!!!!! It was really wonderful to see you again!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I want to thank all of my beloved clients! It's been such a fun thing to get to know all of you year after year. I can't begin to describe how much I love taking your pictures! I treasure all of you and I am so grateful to be able to do something I love to do!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones